In 2018, the ThinkFM conference theme will be: ‘Think (beyond) FM – adapt or disappear. It will explore the major disrupters in facilities management and how businesses can use them to their advantage. The conference will also offer insights and debate by the industry’s leaders on contracts, profitability and the macro economic shocks that impact FM professionals.
ThinkFM 2018 will build on the 2017 theme ‘FM in a Connected World’; that explored how technology is transforming the way facilities and workplaces are created, managed and developed to deliver more productive workplaces, energy efficient and sustainable environments and healthier workforces.
Booking details and more information on ThinkFM 2018 conference will be announced mid-January. You can register your interest here to receive email updates about ThinkFM 2018 conference.
What to expect in 2018:
- Case studies from business and FM leaders who are developing or implementing new tech solutions so you can learn from their experience
- Expert insights from thought leaders
- A glimpse into the future and how technological, societal and economic factors will affect our organisations and ways of working
- Insights on how to enable the full potential of your people, as individuals and as teams through FM
- Plentiful networking opportunities starting with breakfast and closing with the popular drinks reception